Painter Level 1Production - Columbia St.
Posted March 7, 2016
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
Shall receive training and exhibit skills and ability to verify that the shop orders are correct, i.e., quantities and part numbers corresponds and all previous operations are completed and signed off.
- Must be trained and exhibit the skills and ability apply any primer application required at WAI.
- Must be trained and exhibit the skills and ability to maintain and clean any of the paint equipment at WAI.
- Must assist in the material handling requirements within the various processing departments.
- Must record and sign-off all shop orders that they complete. Must be able to transfer job to next operation.
- Shall perform any reasonable request from Facility Manager or designee and shall be required to comply with all WAI housekeeping requirements.
Basic Education, Experience and Preferred Technical Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to read and understand English.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent preferred.